The colour of your windows and doors can influence the whole look and feel of your home. When selecting the colour for your aluminium joinery there are many factors to consider. At Door + Window Systems we recommend considering the exterior and interior colour scheme of your home when making the decision. Visit our Door + Window Systems showroom in Auckland to see all the colours available and take some samples home to view in different lights.
Tips for choosing joinery colour
- Compliment the colour of your house, choose a tone a few shades lighter or darker than the cladding
- Create contrast, dark or black joinery against a light coloured house is very popular
- Go neutral with white, cream, grey, taupe, black or silver, this will give you flexibility in years to come
- Choose a unified look by matching your aluminium joinery to the colour of the roof or fascia
- Create a clean smart exterior, choose the same colour joinery as your house
- It is difficult to change the colour of aluminium joinery, so it may limit options if you want to change the colour of your house in the future