The Miro range of door and window hardware offers a unified look that carries through from exterior to interior joinery. Miro shapes are contemporary and functional, and include handles for internal timber doors.
The smooth, ergonomic Miro shapes offer a great look as well as a comfortable hand grip. Secure and convenient locking features are included with four-point hinged door locking as standard.
‣ Miro Wedgeless Fastener - The Miro window fastener combines a sure hand grip with clean lines. The PVC closing wedge is matched to the handle colour.
‣ Miro Venting Wedgeless Fastener - A venting option of the wedgeless handle is also available which allows the window to be fastened in a partially open position for passive ventilation.
‣ Miro Fastener - Suitable for APL Architectural Series and Smartwood joinery. A separate colour matching wedge is fitted to the frame or transom.
‣ Miro Sliding Door Handle - The smaller ‘D’ handle (165mm long) is more in keeping with the scale of standard residential applications. A Miro surface mounted lockset is also available.
‣ Miro Sliding Door Handle Large - The large ‘D’ handle (238mm long) is ideal for big scale sliding door applications. The lock is separate from the handle and is operated by key or snib.
‣ Miro Surface Mount Handle - This all in one handle and lock for sliding doors or windows retains the Miro family likeness. There is no separately installed snib or keyway.
‣ Miro Lever Door Lock - Available in a variety of locking options, including keyed both sides or with interior snib. An upward handle movement activates four-point locking.
‣ Miro Bi-fold Operator - This swivel lock activates locking rods in the top and bottom of the door or window panel. Key-locking is also available, mounted separately from the handle.
‣ Miro Interior Lockset - Miro handles for interior timber doors provide continuity – allowing a seamless transition from exterior to interior joinery. A privacy handle is available.